BX/50 MONOJECT MAGELLAN SAFETY NEEDLE 1ML SYRINGE with 25G X 5/8" NEEDLE (CS4) (MDT-8881811558)
Magellan™ safety needle and syringe combinations are needle-based safety devices preattached to syringes that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries. The preattached combinations save valuable nursing time and improve clinical efficiencies. The product is easy to use and the robust safety shield ensures clinicians, patients, and downstream workers receive unparalleled protection from a sharps injury.
- Needle-based safety technology promotes clinical flexibility; safety needle may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe
- Needles pre-attached to syringe saves valuable nursing time and improves efficiency
- Intuitive, one-handed operation minimizes risk of needlestick injuries; easy to use with minimal technique change for the clinician.
- Bevel orientation saves valuable nursing time; if the safety device is up, the needle bevel is up.
- Self-leveling needle cap allows clinician to use the OSHA-recommended technique for passive recapping of the safety needle
- Audible and tactile click confirms safety device has been activated
- Ultra sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
- Extended syringe finger flanges offer the clinician better grip and feel of syringe during medication delivery and clinical practice
- Complete product line simplifies the standardization efforts from standard needle and syringe products to safety products
- Latex-free; Prevents any adverse reaction to latex allergies