When a difficult airway must be established, time and accuracy are critical. Now you can be assured of rapid intubation and effective ventilation with the Mallinckrodt Esophageal Tracheal Airway. Unlike traditional endotracheal tubes, the Mallinckrodt Esophageal Tracheal Airway is designed to establish a nonsurgical patent airway when placed into either the trachea or the esophagus.
• Unique double-lumen design allows for rapid airway establishment through either esophageal or tracheal placement.
• Blind placement eliminates the need for laryngoscope.
• Pharyngeal balloon holds device firmly in place and helps prevent the escape of gas through the nose or mouth.
• Full-length lumen allows for suctioning of gastric contents with no interruption of ventilation in the event the Mallinckrodt Esophageal Tracheal Airway is placed in the esophagus.
• Esophageal cuff inflates to seal the esophagus so gas does not enter the stomach and gastric contents are not aspirated.
• Appropriate for prehospital, surgical and emergency use.
4 Each Per Case
|Esophageal / Tracheal Tube
|Trachea / Esophagus