- Welded steel frame.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Drive DeVilbiss is committed to bringing to market a superior suite of products that focuses on innovation and design while improving the quality of life and promoting the independence for the individuals that use our durable medical equipment.
Drive is dedicated to their customers by continually offering the highest quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of health care needs, products that are a better value and competitively priced delivered by a team of world-class professionals.
Drive’s complete line of products enhances the life of each user, from the mobility, bariatric, pressure prevention, self-assist, rehabilitation, pediatric products, to our wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, beds, respiratory equipment, power scooters, patient room equipment, to our electrotherapy devices and personal care products.
We are the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment; our products are used and distributed throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Our market spans many verticals including: home healthcare providers, healthcare distributors, retailers, and e-tailers. Our recent expansion includes a new Long-Term Care Division and a new Acute Care Division. These developments are accompanied by the continued growth in the core home health care business.